We're always looking for exceptional talent to join our team.
In order to maintain our excellence which is the core of our growth, we need more talented and promising people to come and join us.
We are currently seeking self starters for the following roles:
Post: PHP Developer and Customer Support
Assume responsibility for customer support and PHP development of the MediaWiki solutions. Public sector clients are using the MediaWiki solution as part of their processes for sharing knowledge and maintaining standards and documentation.
Working with the customer and other members of the company to define new work requirements, to project manage and carry out the development. Maintaining a close working relationship with the clients is extremely important and the main responsibility of this role.
There is also the need to work as part of the general team to provide customer support on e-mango’s Membership software, work on website designs and testing.
- OOP PHP
- CSS (Foundation or equivalent responsive frameworks)
- Linux experience
- Git or SVN
- Open source platforms (Mediawiki, Drupal, WordPress and Joomla)
- C# (ASP.NET) and MS SQL
- Web services and APIs
- Photoshop, Illustrator
This role is office based, 9am-5.30pm. Some travel may be required to meet with clients.
Ideal candidate will have at least 1 years commercial experience of PHP web development in delivering websites for customers.
This is a great opportunity to take on responsibility and work with some of the UK's largest public sector bodies.
Salary is between £18K to £21K with 24 days holiday, rising to 28 and a company contributed pension.
Post: QA Tester
To work within the Compliance and Management Systems department and to undertake quality inspections and audits of a computing environment and software development works, software releases and ISO quality processes in order to make sure customer or third party requirements are met.
You will also be required to assist in the internal auditing process and the development of testing procedures and testing records. Develop a program of review, inspection and reporting.
They will possess excellent verbal, written and person communication skills, have the ability to communicate at all levels and understand the value of a quality and professional approach that customers expect from us.
You do not have to be technically skilled or have any engineer or software bias; the focus is on the ability to inspect, test and report.
However previous working experience in an IT environment would be an advantage.
To be successful in the role you will be a robust self-starter and have experience or desire to gain experience in internal audit activities and procedures, including test and sample methods. The ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts, prepare and present concise written and oral reports, along with the ability to communicate and establish effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
Having the ability to prioritise demands and keep to a schedule whilst under pressure and work effectively and accurately is a priority for this post.
- Producing and completing final service delivery checks
- Collecting evidence of errors in delivery
- Conducting audits of processes and policies
- Conducting final service tests prior to delivery to the customer
- Utilising computer databases
- Complying with and applying the Hold & Release procedure
- Developing test documentation
- Lead Asset Management and its supporting technology
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to identify trends or repeated failures
- Compile final audit or inspection reports focusing on process improvement and efficiency
- Lead an audit once given the scope and requirements and provide on-going updates from project planning to reporting and final delivery of the end product.
- Educated to degree level in a Quality, Science, Engineering or Business management based discipline
- Awareness/Understanding of the Quality Standards that the company runs, specifically ISO 9001
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer orientated approach
- Ability to communciate at all levels within a company
- Previous QA experience is an advantage but not essential as training can be provided.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
We offer flexible hours based in our offices located in Bournemouth. Salary will be negotiated depending on experience.
Post: Customer Support - LAMP
We are seeking an individual to assume the responsibility for customers who contract with Datacenta for such services as DNS, IP connectivity, Backup and LAMP solutions.
You will provide support to customer hosting environments, plus company infrastructure, e.g. routers and switching and power management.
- Understanding and design of network and server solutions for selected organisations.
- Documentation of switching systems
- Updating records and maintenance of equipment build state. Installation of servers and supporting equipment.
- Second line supporting of LAMP (linux, PHP, MySQL) systems.
- Agree all plans, prototypes and deliverables with the client.
- Work on a pre-sales opportunities with Business Managers.
- Advising clients on managing future IT needs.
- Updating records and maintenance of equipment build state.
- Installation of servers and supporting equipment.
- Customer Support
- Routers Vyatta & IP Access Ethernet
- Switching - HP and Netgear
- DNS Systems - BIND
- Power Planning
- Backup Systems Design
- Disk Systems
- LAMP solutions
- Service Report
- Higher education
- 3 years experience in Customer Service/Technical role
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of routing and switching systems.
- Development of best practices and technical documentation.
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
We offer flexible hours within our offices located in Bournemouth. Salary is between £26K to £32K with 24 days holiday, rising to 28 and a company contributed pension.
Post: Infrastructure architect
We require an Infrastructure Architect to assume lead on from technical response to client proposals through to delivery and there after providing lead client support.
Responsibility for architecture oversight during the course of project roll outs. Involved at the pre-sales stage of projects and scoping out various business requirements and architectural scenarios for clients. Working alongside the Service Management and Business Development Manager in ensuring all the technical deliverables are defined at a functional level for costing. It is also your responsibility to make sure that all strands of the project run smoothly and come together as planned at the end when the project goes live.
Duties (Responsibilities, Tasks, Deliverables):
- Interest in pursuing technological solutions in a VMware, OpenStack and Linux environment
- Understanding and design of network and server solutions for client organisations
- Breaking down large-scale projects into manageable chunks
- Working out which services to use based on cost/benefit analysis and research
- Agreeing all plans, prototypes and deliverables with the client
- Working on pre-sales opportunities with Business Managers
- Involved in preparing tender applications and presentations
- Advising clients on managing future IT needs
- Supporting selected clients in areas of change and maintenance of a quality service.
- Ability to produce appropriate requirements/technical documentation for Projects and Business Operations
Mandatory Requirements (Experience, Knowledge, Skills):
- Minimum of 2 years VMware, OpenStack and Network application delivery experience
- Development of best practices and technical documentation
- Strong background of IT systems, networks and infrastructure
- Experience with n-tier architectures
- Experience and knowledge of networks and IP routing
- Experience of client proposal development and attention to client care
- Flair for producing quality diagrams
- Experience of working in small business and able to take responsibility
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate (verbally and written) to all levels of the business
- Assist with all aspects of business as and when required
- Self-starter who is self-motivated and highly resourceful
- Team player
- Excellent in creation of specification documents
- Continually contributes to business output.
We offer flexible working hours based in our Bournemouth offices. Salary £33K to £36K with 24 rising to 28 days holiday and company contributed pension plan.
Please send your CV for the above posts to email@example.com.